Hot Outside? Hot Inside. Guys, I Can’t See You With All This Steam.
THE loft of all lofts here to melt your hearts and faces off. A palatial 2,435 square feet of beautiful, industrial, light filled, 17 ft ceilinged feast for your eyeballs. Mezzanine level includes master suite, a 4pc ensuite complete with lounge. It could be your studio, it could be your home, it could be BOTH. Comes with parking. TONS of storage. Its own photo darkroom. Most exciting of all, the rights to build a 500 sq ft rooftop terrace – the stairs and the hatch to get out there, already in place. Delicious coffee and snacks in the neighbourhood and a coffee shop downstairs. Bustling Leslieville at your doorstep. En. Fuego.
Things to Love | Sellers’ Words
- The building is located in the heart of the old studio district
- The space is bright and airy with 17 ft ceilings!
- We have roof access with potential to build a private 500 sq foot deck complete with a city skyline view
- The northern light from the windows was always great for daylight photography
- It’s an ideal live/work space that can be used for design/production as well an impressive living space
- There is no shortage of storage which is quite rare for hard lofts such as this
- The Izone Lofts is a quiet building with a small number of units. Neighbours are friendly and respectful
- Dundas and Carlaw coffee shop right downstairs has a great patio. It’s a wonderful outside space for meetings, mobile office use, or people watching
- The photo darkroom is plumbed in for fine art silver printing
- The front storage room was fantastic for storing backdrops and large format screens or canvases
- Unit originally bought as an empty box
- Added/built the mezzanine
- Space was designed for fine art production and living space
- Added 3 piece bathroom on main floor
- Built kitchen and brought in appliances
- Brand new 4pc bathroom on the upper level
Possession | ASAP
Maintenance Fee | $1,122.38 / month
Property Taxes | $4,790.59 / 2019
Size | 2,435 Square Feet
Parking | One underground parking spot
Locker | One HUGE oversized locker.
Inclusions | Darkroom enlarger, light fixtures not detailed in exclusions, kitchen appliances (stainless steel Frigidaire fridge, stainless steel Frigidaire electric stove, stainless steel Frigidaire dishwasher), stacked washer & dryer.
Exclusions | The following light fixtures – 2x office, 1x pantry, 1x darkroom, 1x second floor bathroom, dining room light fixtures, all floating shelves/tables/side tables, all artwork and any materials/furniture provided by staging.
About the Neighbourhood | Sellers’ Words
- You have the best of city living with easy access via car, bike or transit to the beach, downtown, lakeside, and highway access for weekends out of town
- Bike or walk the Martin Goodman trail and Leslie Street spit for a nearby taste of the country in the city and AMAZING views of the city
- Short walk to Queen Street East where there are great restaurants like Tabule and Bonjour Brioche
- Tons of patios, new restaurants and boutiques opening all the time to enjoy
- Convenient grocery and local organic outlets such as Rowe Farms, Leslieville Cheese Market and the Fruitful Market are within 2-3 min walk
- The neighbourhood has evolved into a dynamic repurposed urban environment. It has an authentic adapted industrial feel with a contemporary groove, attracting many artists and creatives
- If you are into fitness this is the ideal location! Flying Yoga Studio, Spirit Loft and many more gyms nearby (Dwell, 9Round, Fortis Fitness)
- Across the road is the Streetcar Crowsnest Theatre that has been a leading force in the Canadian theatre landscape and recognized for provocative and award-winning new theatre work
Alex Brott, Sales Representative
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Website | ILoveToronto.com